IF YOU FOLLOW US OR FIND YOURSELF HERE, PLEASE FORWARD YOURSELF TO THE FOLLOWING
10. Jammers Birthday Bash W/ Roll Deep & Nasty Crew – Deja Vu 92.3 – 05/01/04
9. DJ Slimzee W/ Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Godsgift, Dirty Doogz & Dog-Z – Rinse FM – 24/11/02
8. DJ Tubby W/ Newham Generals, Dizzee Rascal & Escobar – Rinse FM – 29/01/06
7. DJ Maximum W/ BBK, Roll Deep, Ruff Sqwad, Meridan, Slew Dem, Nekkle Camp, Cold Blooded – Rinse FM – 25/12/05
6. DJ Cheeky W/ Wiley – Freeze FM – ??/??/??
5. Logan Sama W/ Riko Dan, Wiley, Skepta, Roachee, Scratchy, Flowdan, Manga, Footsie, Jammer, JME, Tinchy Stryder, Rapid, Slix, Maxwell D, Bruza & Faction G – Rinse FM – 22/04/05
4. DJ Maximum W/ Jammer, Skepta & Wiley – Rinse FM – 05
3. DJ Mac 10 W/ Kano & Ghetts – Deja Vu – 08/03/04
2. DJ Karnage W/ Ruff Sqwad & Rolldeep – Heat FM – 04
Now not technically a radio show, but for me the endless loop it seems to be on means it has to be No.1
1. DJ Slimzee W/ Wiley & Dizze Rascal Sidewinder Promo Mix – 02 https://www.mixcloud.com/widget/iframe/?embed_type=widget_standard&embed_uuid=11374513-e324-40a7-ae50-b4ea2ef7755f&feed=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.mixcloud.com%2Fgetdarker%2Fslimzee-wiley-dizzee-rascal-sidewinder-promo-mix-2002%2F&hide_cover=1&hide_tracklist=1&replace=0
Hears a couple of pairs I am championing this year.
Nuits Sonores is a French festival entirely dedicated to electronic, independent, visual and digital cultures where music, design, graphic arts and architecture are intimately connected. Each year, the festival transforms about 40 locations across the city.Since the festival’s beginnings, over 250 locations in Lyon have been used and redesigned including art galleries, industrial wastelands, rooftops and even swimming pools. This has always encouraged the public to explore and discover the festival by foot, bike or using public transport. Nuits Sonores aims to decode past, present and future innovative cultures. This unique and curious mind-set brings together headliners and rising talent, popular music and niche music from local, national and international scenes.
PS. If anyone can point me in the direction of a similar coloured/style leather jacket, that would be fantastic…
No sitting around, chin stroking at this one either. Dancing shoes advised.